Risk & Resilience Assessment
The Village retained Baxter & Woodman to perform a USEPA-required risk and resilience assessment that studies the risks of every part of the water system from supply to distribution. This evaluation process will also include physical site, financial, and cybersecurity systems.
The assessment includes:
- RESEARCH EXISTING INFORMATION
- EVALUATE EXISTING INFORMATION
- DETERMINE THREATS.
- CYBERSECURITY RISK AND RESILIENCE ASSESSMENT
- PRIORITIZE RISK REDUCTION
- UTILIZE VSAT™ PROGRAM
- SUBMIT RISK AND RESILIENCE PLAN CERTIFICATION
- FINAL REPORT
- REVIEW FINAL REPORT